24 Nov 2011

Crochet: Mittens





Having a strawberries&coconut juice in la Rambla like a tourist!
Hi!! How are you? I have so much work lately, sorry about not posting very often.
I've just started to prepare some Christmas presents, I want to buy just handmade things this year.
I've realized that crochet mittens are nicer and easier than the knitted ones. May be I'm going to upload some mittens and turbans in my tiny shop soon! And tomorrow I'll upload some nice necklaces too.
Perfect as a Christmas gift! 

8 comments:

  1. I would love a christmas present like that!
    I've been thinking, if you have got mail -swap?
    Have a lovely week!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. si, si cap problema! Estaré atenta demà al matí :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que xulos! Nosaltres n'hem de fer per la fira de nadal, no sé si ens donarà temps...
    Els sucs tenen un pinta deliciosa!
    Bon cap de setmana!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Porque ya tengo unos...que sino! :)
    Un abrazo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Són molt xulos! L'any passat en vaig tenir uns (comprats) i els trobo més còmodes que els guants... i més macos. Han estat difícils de fer? Has fet servir un patró o has improvisat?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Que chulos!! y para las que ademas no paremos con las manos nos viene genial! mucho mejor que los guantes!
    Saludos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your so talented! well done they are adorable

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...