29 Apr 2011

Girona m'enamora - In love with Girona


My sister and me!
I love to read Lonely Planet world guides 



Sant Jordi day was really nice&crowded in Girona. The smell of rouses was everywhere, all the girls have one in their hands. And in every corner there where mountains of books!
This afternoon I'm going to bring my first necklaces to my friend's shop, and tomorrow I will go to my cousin's wedding, I hope a sunny day because my dress is of summer 100%. Have a nice weekend!!

My boyfriend, me, my friends...Camper lovers!

6 comments:

  1. So beautiful!!! Love yours photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Qué fotos tan bonitas!!!

    Gracias por tu comentario del otro día!!
    Un besazo, guapa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm in love with the photos and look at all the books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your pics are so beautiful!
    i love books! have a nice wedding!
    dont forget to show us the dress later on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quines fotos més maques! I Girona te un encant especial, abans sempre hi anava a l'estiu, però ara ja fa uns anys que no. Hauré de buscar un forat i fer una mini escapada.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like how you've done your photo editing. Very nice!
    :)

    http://the-aili.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...