3 Dec 2012

I admire her work: Anna Allen

I'm going to start this new section with: Anna Allen. I've been admiring her work for a while. Her clothes are adorable and very wearable for everyday life. I hope to be able to afford one of her shirts in the future.
Her own description: "i'm a bit of a country girl who just moved to the big city! i launched my own clothing line in the spring of 2010 and i spend my days thinking about new designs to sew up. i'm always inspired by history and nature and try to incorporate these into my garments."(Illinois, USA)
I hope you enjoy her blog as I do!
***By the way my first handmade market was great (photos soon)***


Voy a empezar una nueva sección que al fin y al cabo la gente que admiro es la que me hace seguir leyendo blogs non-stop. Voy a empezar por: Anna Allen. He estado admirando su trabajo des de hace unos años, me gustan sus prendas sencillas pero bien detalladas. Y lo más importante que quedan bien. Si que queréis saber un poco más de ella, podéis cotillear su blog. Espero que algún día me pueda permitir alguna de sus camisas! 

***Por cierto mi primer mercado handmade fue genial! Pronto las fotos***

6 comments:

  1. vaja doncs sí que fan bona pinta i sembla que hagin de quedar la mar de bé! Jo sempre tinc problemes amb la roba, a vegades haig de comprar coses al Zara de nens ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crec que a mi també m'agrada... Ara xafardejaré pel seu blog.
    Espero post de la fira!
    Petons

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh!! great dress!!
    awesome post!!
    Angela Donava

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola!


    Tienes un premio en mi blog http://librosdesdecualquierrincon.blogspot.com.es/

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmm...la tercera camisa de quadrets!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Anna's style too! I'm always excited to see what she comes up with next :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...