30 May 2011

Wiksten Tank top+dress pattern

Tank Top




I've just received in my mail, well in fact my neighbours have revived, a Wiksten pattern! This is my auto-present for my next birthday...
I'm in love with Jenny's work, her clothes are so delicate. 
Now the difficult part comes, which is: try to swing the top... I've never have done anything with patterns. All my DIY are done just with intuition, and it not always works out! So, I want to try to sew in a more "professional" way, and learn new tricks, I think this pattern is perfect for beginners because is detailed step by step! Let's see how it ends!! 
I'm afraid you'll have to wait a little to see the result, maybe weeks...  once again, thanks a lot for all your lovely comments! Have a good week!
Okada dress: This is another Wiksten dress which I'm in love with. 

10 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing your version. Even if we have to wait a little while ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. molt maco el vestit, pero la vista se m´en va cap al macramé!! Estic una mica obsessionada buscant-los a etsy i a ebay :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love that top...wish I could make anything like that myself!
    :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh can't wait to see the finished product! sounds like a great project, wish i were creative enough to attempt it!

    thanks for visiting us - your blog is lovely!

    -j, your newest follower :)
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems perfect! Good luck and show us the result ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just found your blog and was so excited to see that you had a wiksten pattern! i'm a long time fan of wikstenmade, and can't wait to see how your version turns out :]

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have had that pattern sitting on top of my dresser for a few months, and I keep forgetting to try it! Well, maybe i'm not forgetting...I'm just so busy :) But I can't wait to see how yours turns out....hopefully it will inspire me to finally make mine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous clothes! love the dress - so pretty.

    thank you so much for your lovely comment on our blog!
    so sorry it took us a while to get back to you!
    we really appreciate your stopping by though <3

    maybe you would like to follow each other?
    let us know!

    hope you'll come visit us again soon!
    xo, camilla & valerie
    abutterflybyday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you will make it, I'm sure it's going to be a lovely top! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait to see your version and your fabric choice! This pattern is great for learning, so I think it is just right for what you have in mind :))

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...