13 Mar 2013

Last days of winter...

Today in Barcelona it's raining cats and dogs. I can't wait for spring time!
I've been offline recently, I kind of like it, but at the same time I miss reading my favorite blogs! 
*This Sunday I'm going to participate in this handmade market (Demanoenmano)*

Hoy en Barcelona está diluviando. Que ganas que tengo de que llegue la primavera!
He estado bastante alejada del mundo online últimamente, por un lado me encanta, pero por el otro echo de menos leer mis blogs favoritos!
*Este domingo voy a participar en un mercado en Barcelona, al Convent de Sant Agustí, a ver si nos vemos!*

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos, especially the one with you by the fire! I am so ready for spring too!! Glad you're back in the online world :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring!!! Come soon please ;)!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...